- Methodology: Mathematical Modeling, Multi-objective Optimization, Multi-Criteria Decision Making, Decision Support Systems, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Evolutionary Algorithms
- Application: Sustainable Supply Chain, Healthcare Analytics, Humanitarian Supply Chain, Scheduling, Group Decision Making
- Jabbari, M., Sheikh, S., Rabiee, M., & Oztekin, A. (2021). Collaborative decision support system for multi-criteria automatic clustering. Decision Support Systems, forthcoming.
- Rabiee, M., Aslani, B., & Rezaei, J. (2021). A decision support system for detecting and handling biased decision-makers in multi criteria group decision-making problems. Expert Systems with Applications, 171, 114597.
- Jafarian, A., Rabiee, M., & Tavana, M. (2020). A novel multi-objective co-evolutionary approach for supply chain gap analysis with consideration of uncertainties. International Journal of Production Economics, 228, 107852.
- Rabiee, M., Zandieh, M., & Ramezani, P. (2012). Bi-objective partial flexible job shop scheduling problem: NSGA-II, NRGA, MOGA and PAES approaches. International Journal of Production Research, 50(24), 7327-7342.
- Jolai, F., Rabiee, M., & Asefi, H. (2012). A novel hybrid meta-heuristic algorithm for a no- wait flexible flow shop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times. International Journal of Production Research, 50(24), 7447-7466.
- Rabiee, M., Zandieh, M., & Jafarian, A. (2012). Scheduling of a no-wait two-machine flow shop with sequence-dependent setup times and probable rework using robust meta-heuristics. International Journal of Production Research, 50(24), 7428-7446.
- Please visit the following link for a complete list of other publications:
Under Review and Working Papers:
An Interactive Decision Support System for Real-time Ambulance Relocation with Priority Guidelines, Joint work with Dursun Delen, Mahdi Hajiali and Ebrahim Teimoury, (Under 3rd round of revision at Decision Support Systems)
Judicious Audits for Managing Social and Environmental Compliance in the Supplier Base, Essay 1 of PhD dissertation, (In final preparation to be submitted to Decision Sciences)
Insights into the sustainable supplier selection and order allocation problem, Joint work with Joseph Sarkis and Babak Aslani, (In final preparation to be submitted to Annals of Operations Research)
Cooperative Incentive Design for Rural Dialysis Supply Chain Networks, (In early stage)
Large-Scale Group Decision-Making and Rank Clustering-Joint work with Ali Fattahi and Babak Aslani, (In Final preparation to be submitted to Operations Research), Available at SSRN
An Integrated Decision Support System for Multi-Target Forecasting: A Case Study of Energy Load Prediction For a Solar-Powered Residential House, Joint work with Shaya Sheikh, Asil Oztekin and Murtaza Nasir, (Major Revision at Computers & Industrial Engineering)
A Hybrid Ensemble Framework and its Application in Expert-augmented Supervised Feature Selection, Essay 3 of PhD dissertation, (To be submitted to Decision Support Systems by Feb. 2022)